No more assembly instructions to be followed. No more desktops to be occupied. We made it light, tiny, and beautiful. It fits perfectly in every studio, workshop, and your hand! Let me show you how cool this magic cube can be.
How to Use it?
This is controlled by Ctx App wirelessly. After receiving your Ctx, please download Ctx App from Apple Store or Google Play. Next, follow 4 easy steps:
1. Choose a picture / G-Code file or write something in Ctx App.
2. Place the item you want to engrave in the working zone of Ctx.
3. Preview and align. This convenient feature will be described later.
4. Press START and enjoy.
How to produce G-Code? G-code is a common machine language which is converted from vector graphics. We recommend the free open-source software – INKSCAPE, in which you can design vector graphics and generate your own G-Code files. Run the G-Code files on it like other laser engravers do. More detailed information will be available in it instructions. It also provide Preview function for better user experience.
SAFETY IS OUR MOST CONCERN
Undoubtedly, any laser device might be harmful. Your safety is always our first priority. It has safety measures as below:
- Eye Protection: Goggles are included in every package. Always wear goggles while it is working. Do not look at the laser radiation even with the goggles.
- Password Lock: Password is required before operating every time. Only authorized persons are allowed to use it.
- Laser processing Indication: A bright LED indicates when the laser is energized and operating.
- Motion Detection: A sensitive 3-axis accelerometer is equipped. While accidental movement happens during operating, It will shut down immediately.
- Overheat Shutdown: It should work in the environment with sufficient heat dissipation. If the inner temperature approaches to the damaging threshold, It turns itself off.
- The Shield: Safety is priceless. We offer upgraded protection for users who have higher safety standard.